Meet the Executive
Maurice (Charles) Henry
Charles holds a private pilot's licence with over 900 hours and a current UK Instrument Rating and also holds a somewhat rusty’ PPL(H). He is a FRAeS; FCMI (Chartered Institute of Management) and MCIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing).
Charles is Chairman of the General Aviation Awareness Council, Director of BBGA and GAPAN Liveryman. He is also a serving member of:
- CAA General Aviation Strategic Forum (Quarterly Meetings plus an Annual meeting with complete CAA Board)
- CAA General Aviation Consultative Council
- CAA Flight Training Forum
- CAA/ASI Wind Turbine Working Group
- DfT Ad hoc GA Olympic Group
- Industry/CAA/ City and Guilds - Flight Deck Steering Group
and various other GA Committees and Groups including liaison with the Parliamentary Aviator Group.