1987 Beech Bonanza F33A - £115k No VAT, PX Considered
1987 Beech Bonanza F33A - £115k No VAT, private sale PX Considered
This is a British Registered and beautiful example of a Beech Bonanza F33A, maintained regardless of cost.
- TT since New: 1840 Engine Hours: 890 (October 2000),
- PROP: 185 Hours since Overhaul Jun 12,
- New Annual/ARC
- Full logbook history from import to present day
- KMA24 Audio-Panel
- KX155A Nav/Com
- KMD540 Moving Map
- TT31 Transponder
- SPA400 Intercom
- WX10A Stormscope
- KN63 DME
- KFC150 Autopilot + flight director
- KFC55 Compass System + HSI.
For more information please call 07711 196070 or complete the email enquiry form.