AOPA Corporate Members Committee
The AOPA Corporate Members Committee is for our Corporate Members to share their concerns and issues specifically pertinent to the management of their businesses. Subjects include taxation, regulatory changes and their impact, airspace issues, and liaising with the CAA where there are matters of common interest.
Working with the Corporate Members to better understand what is important to them enables AOPA to better lobby on their behalf.
The Committee, chaired by Pauline Vahey, meets at various locations 4 times a year. If you would like more information, discuss joining or attending the Committee or would like to host a meeting please contact Pauline Vahey.
- To further the aims and objectives of AOPA UK and IAOPA.
- The Committee will report to the AOPA Executive Committee and provide advice and opinions to the Executive Committee on matters relating to Corporate Members.
- The Committee will meet at least three times a year at venues to be decided by the Committee members.
- Membership of the Committee is voluntary and is open to any person representing an AOPA Corporate Member who is willing and able to contribute.
- The Committee may invite at its discretion other persons to attend its meetings as required in pursuit of its business.
Some example topics of discussion:
Rating Valuation (of interest to Corporate Members owning their aerodrome)
Tax Issues – flying training / aviation fuel
Financial support for flying training
EASA licensing – flight crew / aerodromes
AOPA Wings Award Scheme
AOPA Pilot Mentoring Scheme
AOPA attendance at Corporate Member events
The core members of the AOPA Corporate Committee are:
Flight Training London
Martin Smith Aviation
Stapleford Flight Centre
West London Aero Club