AOPA Aircraft Owners Registered Address Service
Following concerns raised by a significant number of members, who are Aircraft Owners, regarding the level of personal detail available publicly in G-INFO, AOPA now offer a service for you to use the AOPA Postal Address as the registered address for your aircraft.
This service provides you with a level of anonymity for you if you currently use a personal address for your aircraft and is offered at a significantly lower cost than the Royal Mail PO Box service
Please read the Terms and Conditions below. If you wish to apply for the service please complete and submit the form below. We only accept online payments, which can be by Card or PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account nor do you need to pay using a PayPal account.
Terms and Conditions
- The “AOPA Members Aircraft Registered Address Service” (The Service) is available to any current member of AOPA UK who is an owner or shareholder in an aircraft registered in the UK.
- A member may only sign up for the service whilst they are a current member of AOPA UK and have an active email address.
- The Service is only available for signing up and payment online via the AOPA UK website.
- A VAT Invoice will be sent to the member signing up on receipt of payment.
- The member who signed up for The Service will be the sole addressee for any mail items or emails.
- The mailing address used for the member will be their membership address.
- The email address used for the member will be their membership email address.
- The Service offered is:
- Use of 50a Cambridge Street, LONDON, SW1V 4QQ as the registered address of the aircraft, prefixed with the Registered Owners name as recorded with the CAA.
- All mail items received for the aircraft will be opened by AOPA UK staff.
- Items that form part of the Aircraft Documents will be mailed to the member using Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For Service within 2 working days of receipt.
- Items that are requesting payment will be mailed to the member using Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For Service within 2 working days of receipt.
- All other items of mail will be scanned and emailed to the member within 5 working days of receipt (originals will be held for a further 14 days and will be posted to the member on request using Royal Mail 2nd Class mail).
- The member who signed up for The Service will be responsible for amending the Aircraft Registration details with the CAA and paying any fees due.
- Should AOPA UK move to a new address, the member who signed up for The Service will be advised and will be responsible for amending the Aircraft Registration details with the CAA and paying any fees due.
- A renewal reminder will be sent by email together with instructions on how to renew, so long as the member remains a current member of AOPA UK.
- If the member does not renew membership during the duration of The Service this will be deemed to be a cancellation of The Service.
- If at renewal the member is no longer a member of AOPA UK a cancellation notice will be sent.
- On cancellation, no further items will be forwarded to the member, who will be responsible for immediately amending the Aircraft Registration details with the CAA.
- If the member cancels The Service at any time no refund will be given.
- AOPA may withdraw The Service at any time, in which case AOPA will fulfil any obligations until the date of expiry.